Anti-Money Laundering (AML) Policy
Manticore Labs Inc.,(“CoinField, “we” or “us”), with a registration
number: 2059984 and address: 2nd Floor Abbott Building, P.O. BOX
3169, Waterfront Drive, Road Town, Tortola, BVI follows the
requirements set out in the British Virgin Islands Anti-money
Laundering Regulations, Consolidated by the Financial Services
Commission (AML regulations), and the guidelines on the
characteristics of suspicious transactions possibly involving money
laundering and terrorist financing.
In accordance with the prescribed legislative requirements,
CoinField has certain record keeping, identification and reporting
requirements. Our compliance program:
- Compliance officer: The appointment of a chief anti-money
laundering officer to supervise the AML/KYC team
- Compliance policies and procedures including: AML/Compliance
policy, Executing Know Your Customer (“KYC”) procedures, Ongoing
monitoring and business relationship, Record keeping requirements,
Transaction reporting requirements
- Risk assessment to evaluate all risks related to money
laundering and terrorist financing
- Ongoing compliance training program for our AML/KYC Compliance
- Two-year effectiveness review of our Policy
For more information on our AML/KYC policy, please send an email to
Know Your Customer (KYC) Policy
- Individual Accounts Verification
We verify the identity of all users through one of the following
- Automated Verification (In partnership with Jumio) - We have
partnered up with Jumio to verify the identity of each user
automatically. To be verified, the credit file details must
match the name, date of birth and address provided by an
individual client. If any of the information does not match, the
verification process has to be done manually by one of our KYC
- Manual Verification (By our KYC team) - If the automated
verification fails, the file will be sent to our compliance team
to be reviewed carefully. As part of the account sign up
process, all our clients are asked to upload to our site a
government-issued photo ID, Selfie photo with a signature. Our
compliance team may ask for any additional documents such as
proof of address or a second ID. All documents must appear to be
valid and unaltered in order to be acceptable. If any
information has been redacted, it is not acceptable.
- Corporate Accounts Verification
For Institutional clients, we are obligated to confirm the
existence of the entity, and the entity's beneficial ownership.
In order to confirm the existence of a corporation as well as the
corporation's name and address, we require the following
- Company identifier or registration number;
- Date of incorporation
- Country of incorporation
- Registered business address
- Completed the CoinField signup application form.
We will also ask some questions about your business such as:
- How did you accumulate your funds?
- Your estimated monthly trading volume?
- Is your business cash-intensive?
- Are there any nominee shareholders owning over 25%?